Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Day in Paradise

I had a great day yesterday and today is off to a great start so it is just another day in paradise. Just thought I would let you know what was happening with Dan this morning, his mom Linda is taking him to Flagstaff to see the plastic surgeon and he hopes to get the braces off although we will have to see. Linda is leaving from Flag to go home and will take her well deserved vacation. Dan's friend Terry Strong is going to bring him home. We will have a list of Dr. appointments that we will be going on and I will keep you posted on how things go with those. Dan is doing really well at home and is progressing well. I have a statement in my box at work regarding his medical fund and will post that information soon. Hope you have a great day.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment