Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dan Update

I am sorry I haven't given an update on Dan in a while. He is doing really well, just having him walking around camp, helping in the store and talking makes me forget that I even need to give an update. As you can tell he is doing great. He will have casts on his hands for another 3 weeks or so then he will have to have surgery to remove some pins in his wrists. He has the braces off so slowly he is beginning to eat more solid food. I am taking him to the Dr. today in Flag so I should have a little more information to share after that.

On another note we are continuing to raise money for medical expenses. We know that the max out of pocket is $10,000 but think there may be some additional expenses that are not covered by insurance. Dealing with insurance companies can be a bit challenging at times so I apologize for the lack of information.

Chris Herrington has a plan to help raise money for Dan I appreciate his willingness to sacrifice and do something for Dan like this. Head over to his blog and check it out and support Chris as he supports Dan.
http://nehuskerfans.blogspot.com/2009/07/dan-barker.html

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment