Saturday, July 25, 2009

Grown Up



I know this is a bit of a fuzzy picture, but you take a picture of two 4 yr olds without them moving and let me know how it goes.

Took this picture of Gunner and his friend Jordan today and I got to thinking about it. Oh to be four again. In their mind they are anything they want to be. I have been thinking about that and my life. I can change who I am if it is something I want to be. I also had this thought today...Dan is wondering what God wants him to do since He brought him this far. What about me, Jesus gave me my life back too, maybe not physically (although I have had my share of near misses) but for sure spiritually. So am I really seeking what it is God has for me? How about you? Are you really seeking what God has for you?
K

No comments:

Post a Comment