Sunday, March 8, 2009

Working It Out

So Amy and I have started the Body for Life 12 week program and have finished 2 weeks. I really like the workouts, especially the lifting, the running is another story. I am highly motivated especially after my birthday and because Al Ortolani told me lovingly that I would eat myself to death. I know he told me that because it was true and for motivation so that I wouldn't. So anyway the workouts are going great, the issue is eating. I have not done well following the plan this second week, so Monday (Sunday's are days off) I am going to make a new commitment to strictly following the plan. It has made a difference in how I feel especially when I follow it closely, so here we go...starting NOW! If you have any ideas or encouragement let me know...I am running in the Whiskey Row 10K in May in loving memory of Al Ortolani so I have got to get going.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment