Friday, March 27, 2009

Sweet Conversation

So today I am in Barnes and Noble browsing for books and I see a guy I know from PCC. We end up having the best conversation we have ever had, it was interesting. Honestly I can say that we weren't exactly great friends, it wasn't that we didn't like each other but at the time we both were at PCC things were different. After talking to him today about his journey through some church stuff and my journey through some church stuff and where that has taken us in our relationship with Christ. I found we have a lot in common. At one point he apologized for a meeting he and I were in and that stood out to me, the meeting didn't but the fact that he apologized did. I found myself thinking to myself "wow he has changed" then my next thought was so have I! God has done a lot of transforming in my life, sometimes I think more than I realize. Most of what has changed has to do with my heart toward others and that is significant. I know God still has a lot of work to do with me, but it was a great conversation today that helped me realize how much work Father has already done. I am such a mess in so many ways, that alone humbles me and helps me realize that if God can love me he can love anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment