Friday, March 27, 2009

Ouch

Gotta tell the story because I have heard of this happening but yesterday it happened to me. It doesn't make me feel smart, but worth sharing.

We are under the house we are remodeling putting up insulation. I am using a hammer tack staple gun (a staple gun that you use like a hammer to drive the staple) and I hit my index finger right on the tip. I look down and have driven a staple through my glove and fingertip. I try to take off my glove and I can't because the glove is stapled to my hand. I use my razor knife to pull out the staple and don't want to take the glove off to see the damage. Only one side of the staple went through my finger. Fortunately it went through right off the end of my fingernail and came out the other side. Like I said it makes a guy feel pretty smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment