Friday, February 20, 2009

Tuckered

This past week has been a wild and wet week. Tuesday we had a water leak and in order to fix it we had to turn off a water main because the water shut off at the house didn't work. When we turned off the main the handle broke and we didn't get the water off. So we had to dig up the main to fix that valve handle and we replaced the water shut off for the house with the leak and another house close by. After all that we still hadn't fixed the leak and that was a 14 hour day. Anyway the rest of our week was spent fixing broken stuff and filling in holes, having a septic tank pumped and snaking the toilet and fixing the shower all in the house with the leak. I am fatigued and feel tired all the way into my hands and feet. I like the way it feels when my hands are tired, sore and rough...it feels like I have been working. So while it has been a wild week all in all it is good...good to have a good job.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment