Thursday, February 19, 2009

Coming Change

I have been looking at where I am in my life and feel as though I need to make some changes. Not to worry I don't plan on moving - we have done enough of that - it has more to do with changes in how I live my life. I am looking at some things that I feel like I need to improve. I think where I want to start is getting back into shape. I am about 30 lbs overweight and I want/need to get rid of the extra weight. Obviously health is a concern, but mostly I want to make an appointment to go show my Dr. I can weigh 200 lbs and not be obese. My motivation comes from my wife (who is joining me on this endeavor). Al Ortolani my college football trainer who told me I would eat myself to death (he did it out of love to tell me I could if I wasn't careful) I am running the Whiskey Row 10 K in his honor and memory. My Dr. called me obese...I may be but Doc piled it on me that day classic male pattern baldness, hope your body holds up to the work you do...it was a little tough. I also don't think he realizes that I will never weigh what the BMI says I should. Anyway stay in touch as I let you know what other changes I am looking to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment