Friday, February 27, 2009

Sore Economy

The title is unfair to what I am blogging about:

Sore - as I mentioned in one of my earlier blogs changes are coming. Amy and I have been getting up early this week to go to the gym and workout. I am quite sore, but feel really good. My line around the guys I work with after only 1 - 5 day working out, "I worked out, I'm huge!"

Economy - I have been getting more and more concerned about the stupid economy news that is so negative that one might think the world is coming to an end...today. If it does well hello heaven, but if we have to live here, it is nice to read someone with a good perspective on things - Dave Ramsey. He wrote a blurb about how things aren't as bad as they seem, you can read it here (The Dave Ramsey Show) it may brighten your day.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment